Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sarasota Gulf side!

First, I would like to point out that this formatting is crap. If I had known this previously, I would have picked a different blogging area. Thanks google.

We are now in Sarasota which is right on the Gulf! Really really pretty, I only wish it was a little warmer....
Here are some pictures of the trip.






My bus and the bunking area, mine is the 3rd tier on the right.


















This is the view from our current location, it's really pretty. We are planning a walk in a couple hours.





Some big booty statue in the Naples Theatre area


Me after not sleeping for 4 days.... don't I look happy?













We are staying in a hotel tonight, have 3 shows tomorrow and then we are off to Coral Springs! Mmmmm a real bed and shower....

No comments:

Post a Comment