Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Now leaving Fort Myers!

Good evening! Right now we are putting on our last show in Fort Myers, then heading to Sarasota tomorrow morning (technically, 1 am). After 4 days with sleep deprivation, we were able to catch up last night. I slept till 12:30.... and it felt gooood. I will post some pictures tomorrow of the bus bed situation and of some of the scenery around the towns!
Just an FYI, if you need to retire and want to hang out with other old people, Florida is where it's at. I have never seen so many old people in one area. They are pretty fun to talk to. (Mom they might need some fashion tips though, your business would be booming).

P.S. Go Obama! Yesterday was awesome, I found some prop tv and made it work. Even fuzzy, his speech was amazing and I really loved Michelle's dress!

1 comment:

  1. um..... I thought we were republican buddies for life...............

    hope you're having a sweeet time...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete