Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bikers + White Trash = Trouble

Before I got to Daytona Beach I thought it was going to be way awesome, that's before I saw the trash walking around. Being a vegetarian in this town did not help me at all either. We had a day off yesterday and it was delightful. I went to the beach for most of the day and tried to walk around town a little, until people kept staring at us and we got shouted at by big guys on bikes...
Here are some pics of the beach, our merchandise area, etc.
Tomorrow is Melbourne, then Orlando, then home to LA! Hooray!



Our Merchandise table... do you want a David Copperfield T? And my view from the Coral Springs hotel, the last city we were it. It was lovely.






Ducks and Daytona! The day cleared up, this was the morning fog...

No comments:

Post a Comment