Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pics galore! OK, so today we are in Bloomington Indiana, it's a brisk fall day, loving it!
Here are some pictures of the fam and Jenni from Hershey and pictures of the Fox Theatre in Detroit. I have never been to such a beautiful theatre, it was redic. Too bad it's in Detroit, which is trash. We climbed up to the top of the chandelier, it was pretty scary getting up there (old metal ladders in the dark, and the place is haunted) but so worth it. The pictures don't give it justice.

Tonight we head to Richmond VA. We have a day off tomorrow and I can't wait to not be tearing tape all day!









1)J and I! I wish I wasn't wearing a tan bra in all these pics by the way... I lose...
2) Mom Dad and me
3) woaahhhh the fam with the DC
4,5,6) Fox Theatre pics
7)Em and I on our way to the top! Ashley got to scared, ha

No comments:

Post a Comment