Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hershey PA - A choctastic time!

Things that would happen if I lived in Hershey, PA

1. obesity
2. The f word would leave my vocabulary
3. Fresh air would smell like chocolate. See number 1

This is our 2nd day in Hershey, I got to go to Sheetz (yeesssssss) chocolate world with the moms, and drink at Chicks where they kick you out for dropping the f word. The venue blows but I guess you can't have everything.
I haven't taken any pictures this tour, I think it's because nothing compares to Aussie pics, but here are a couple I stole from Ashley. And speaking of Ashley... please watch this amazing video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEH0mDpN1Zs







1) fun evening in Cleveland
2) me and ash
3) cracker eating contest, obviously I won. 7 packs with no water boyeeee

Pittsburgh tomorrow for 2 days, yessss

No comments:

Post a Comment