Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Made it to Brisbane!

We made it to Brisbane! The flight was pretty long, but not too bad. I didn't sleep more than 2 hours so yesterday was pretty tough to get through.
What made it a little easier was jumping with kangaroos all day! This is not a joke. I jumped with kangaroos, talked to koalas and snapped pics with Tasmanian Devils. We went to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary right outside of Brisbane.
So I took tons of pictures, and I wanted to post them today. Only I FORGOT MY CAMERA CORD. Who does that?
So now I have to go find one in the city like an a-hole. Hopefully I'll get one by tonight so you can watch me kiss kangaroos.
Today we are loading in the show and then have the evening free. Let's see how Australia parties!

I'll post again soon!

P.S. People are so nice here, some random couple paid for our dinner last night and everyone smiles. It's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment