Saturday, August 15, 2009

Last 2 shows in the outback, sniff

We are putting on our last 2 shows today in the outback, then it's back to California dreamin in Venice.
So I still feel crappy, but I went to the Melbourne Zoo anyways and played with the butterflies! They swarm all around you and land on your fingers. It was pretty cool. We also saw a platypus, he was so cute. He likes the dark though so I didn't get to take a pic of him, I didn't want to ruin his free time.
It was raining basically the whole time we were there, but we still got to see a lot and I got to experience the tram system here. Which I think I snuck on... like 4 times. No one was monitoring them....
Here are some pics of today, my friend also took a bunch so I may post hers a little later. Enjoy! and talk to you all sooooon.









1)butterflies drinking sugar water
2) view from hotel. looks like ever other city kind of
3) my bff
4) i'm holding a butterfly!
5) me and my bff, and wind

No comments:

Post a Comment