Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back in LA, t-shirts and shorts hooray!

Yessss, it's warm again. I had on my flippy floppys today and I was soooo happy.

Obviously, the tour is over :( 
It was really fun, really long, and I'm going to miss everyone a lot.  Here is a group picture of most of the crew out for Duhy's farewell party. 



Now it's back to beachin it, hanging out with the amigos, freelancing it like whoa and cooking like whoa. 
Tonight, it was sweet potato enchiladas! I am kind of impressing myself... a lot...





This is probs the last post till Thanksgiving (Maryland style!) unless something fantastic happens. 
Adios from the west coast!

3 comments:

  1. Who ate all those out of focus enchiladas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. me for the rest of the week. can you please stop being anonymous. thanks.

    ReplyDelete