Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh hey there Maryland!









Last week I arrived in Maryland and I have been having some much fun I haven't been able to post! Actually... I was waiting for Sasha to send me wedding pictures, but she never did, and now I am over waiting for her. (Sasha, please take note)
I went to Chris Hyder's wedding last weekend, it was cute, I almost cried, are we getting old?
For the rest of the week I have been hanging with the fam, friends in the MD area, and I'm about to get on a 8 passenger plane to Lancaster to see Jenni! Tomorrow is free ice cream day at Friendly's....
Here are some pics of my MD adventures, I WISH I HAD MORE WHORE.

1) Fam pic for Leo's 15th birthday
2) My Mom and I at Harper's Ferry!
3&4) Good thing we didn't fall!
5) Cousins + Sash playing Egyptian Ratscrew, a family tradition.

One more post to come before I'm back in LA! Where it doesn't rain all day everyday and the humidity is 0%!

No comments:

Post a Comment